Breaking News

A fun letter to my friends.

KAZIMA ROAD,
TABORA.

MY REAL FRIENDS,
WHEREVER YOU ARE.
 29TH DECEMBER, 2013

Ref: A REQUEST TO PROCEED WITH OUR FRIENDSHIP IN 2014.

Dear friends,
I hope to have the opportunity to personally discuss the position with you again. I look forward to your reply. With enough qualifications and skills on how to live and cooperate with people in good and sorrow times with different mood swings. I believe I've been a good friend in 2013, if ever I did wrong to you please forgive me. I appear before you to request a chance to proceed with our friendship in 2014 and I promise to be more close, supportive and full of love.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Mwinyi Blog.


 Asante kwa kutembelea blog yangu, naomba ubonyeze HAPA ulike page yangu ya facebook ili uendelee kupata matukio mbalimbali ya hapa na pale.